The 2019 season of the Festival is now over. Tickets for the 45th edition in 2020 will be available in April 2020. See you then !
Concert No. 1 is presented at Notre-Dame-des-Flots Church, in Lamèque. Concerts No. 3 and 5 are presented in Saint-Antoine-de-Padoue Church, in Miscou. These concerts are all general admission (unreserved seating) but a number of places will be reserved for package holders.
Ticket prices are:
- Concert No. 1: $23 * “Mathieu Duguay Early Music Competiton: recitals by the finalists”, Thursday, July 25, 2019, at 2:00 p.m.
- Concert No. 2: $39 * "Vivaldi, the limits of virtuosity", Thursday, July 25, 2019, at 7:30 p.m.
- FREE CONCERT: "An Italian Morning", Friday, July 26, 2019, 10 a.m.
- Concert No. 3: $23 * “Secret Muses”, Friday, July 26, 2019, at 3:30 p.m. Sorry, this concert is sold out!
- Concert No. 4: $39 * "Mathieu Duguay Early Music Competition: Final Round", Friday, July 26, 2019, at 7:30 p.m.
- Concert No. 5: $23 * "From Bach to Haydn: Carte blanche to Francesco Corti", Saturday, July 27, 2019, at 11:00 a.m. Sorry, this concert is sold out!
- Pre-concert Conference and Public Rehearsal of the Grandiose Teleman Concert: $10, Saturday, July 27, 2019, at 1:15 p.m. Tickets on sale at the church entrance only.
- Concert No. 6: “Grandiose Telemann", Saturday, July 27, 2019, at 7:30 p.m. Sorry, this concert is sold out! We have some tickets for seats with reduced visibility. Contact the Festival office for more information.
Package for concerts 1 to 5: $110 *
* Prices include service fees.
Children under 12 years of age: all tickets are $9.00 (service fees included).
|We promote a perfume-free environment
during our concerts.
How to buy concert tickets?
You can also reach the Access Ticketing Network by phone: 506-726-5002. NOTICE: when purchasing tickets through the Access Ticketing Network, other charges apply in addition to the prices mentionned above. These charges are not under our control.
Buy your tickets on-line through the Access Ticketing Network Web site. NOTICE: when purchasing online, other charges apply in addition to the prices mentionned above. These charges are not under our control.
Present yourself at the Festival office, located at 30 Hôpital Street, in Lamèque, or call 506-344-3261. Debit and credit cards (Visa and Mastercard) accepted.
Do not hesitate to communicate with us for any question regarding the program of the 2018 edition. Get in touch with the Festival office and leave a message. Someone will return your call within a 72-hour delay. Telephone: 506-344-3261 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you at the Festival!